What we offer
Pain Rehabilitation Services
- Specialist, multidisciplinary pain assessments for people with persistent pain, including a comprehensive report with recommendations for intervention. We are based in West Yorkshire, but assess and treat individuals nationwide via our large network of approved clinicians.
- Physiotherapy assessment and treatment for persistent pain
- Clinical Psychology assessment and treatment for persistent pain, including EMDR where trauma and pain interlink
- Specialist packages of care to include Physiotherapy, Clinical Psychology and Occupational Therapy treatment tailored to the needs of the individual
- Pain Rehabilitation Programmes. We offer both bespoke programmes tailored to an individual’s needs and group based pain management programmes. These are co-facilitated by a Pain Specialist Physiotherapist and a Clinical Psychologist to help individuals understand the persistent pain puzzle and introduce skills to reduce the physical, psychological and social impact of pain.
- Over the past few years, we have provided specialist training days and webinars to case management companies on a regular basis. We love to share our knowledge with others who are passionate about pain rehabilitation, and our training days are informative, fun, and you will definitely come away with some new practical skills for helping your clients with pain.
- Our associates access our monthly supervision sessions where there is an opportunity to discuss cases, share wins, and develop our clinical skills as a team.
- We also provide specialist supervision to clinicians working with people with persistent pain, either individually or in a group format.
- We can offer EMDR Europe Accredited Consultant supervision to clinicians trained in EMDR who are looking for specialist supervision for working with clients with trauma and persistent pain. Monthly supervision groups are available to join, and can support clinicians in their journey to EMDR accreditation. Get in touch to chat!
We believe strongly in collecting outcome measures at the beginning and end of treatment to demonstrate the effectiveness of our interventions. You can read all about what our clients and referrers have to say about us by visiting our Trustpilot review page here